1-click realtime color matching/correction - new MagicTints for PS, AI, Affinity etc

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Anastasius polycounter lvl 3
Hello guys!

I was developing this for a while, a software that lets you quickly and easily change mood or color palette of the image, or bring colors of the foreground object to background matte.

It's here! Based on my MagicPicker's engine. Also now it supports Photoshops/Illustrator CC2019,CC2017,2015, Affinity, Lightroom, iPad - many platforms.

Here's the more detailed video - MagicTints Features video tour.

The list of features:
- Bring multiple images/layers to the color and aesthetics of existing image 
- Switch lighting conditions or mood of any concept art, photo or texture
- Bring objects to background/matte color in 1 click
- Keep original micro-contrast, dynamic range, subtle details 
- Forget LUTs. No late night tuning. Works in seconds
- Smartest color correction ever! Accuracy on subpixel level. Machine Learning core handles 8K+ resolutions
- Supports Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom CC, XD CC, Affinity Photo, Sketch, iOS, Windows, macOS, Android (standalone)
- uses MagicPicker UI engine for faster speeds
- more

Read more about MagicTints, the 1-click color matching and color correction plugin inside Photoshop, Affinity etc

Please contact me if you have any suggestions or questions, I'm always open to implementing new stuff since I made MagicPicker (oh gosh, 11 years ago).
Contact me on Facebook or Twitter.

-- Anastasiy

Replies

• Anastasius
    Offline / Send Message
    Anastasius polycounter lvl 3
    MagicTints updated to version 1.1!

WHAT'S NEW:
    - Now duplicated layers are renamed to "New" instead of original layers being renamed to "Old"
    - Better caching/handling of the color reference images
    - Better handling of visible layers in hidden Photoshop Groups
    - Fixed handling of Clipping Mask layers
    - Improved color matching speed
    - Added new experimental option for Trimming layers on color matching (in Settings)
    - Fix for clicking on colored swatches (now doesn't delete it) when adding a palette
    - Minor UI fixes
    - Various improvements here and there
    - All features available now for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018, CC2019+