Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

cutest warrior // Li'l squid dudey

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
MrD4rth polycounter lvl 9

Sculpture done in ZBrush;

I have the body mostly how I want it, any critique would be appreciated, got the tentacles where I think I want them too.  This could change depending on how the props fit in. I will be adding some weapons and minor armor elements, depending on time. I'm adding suction cups on the arms, fleshing out the fans on the head a bit more, and thinking of adding  some overgrown elements like sea weed and barnacles.. but could detract from the "cuteness".  

The challenge is pretty broad, but I need this to be as "cute" as possible. Any ideas on a way I can push that a bit more with the body and face, and/or ideas for the props themselves would be awesome.      -- so, here's what I got so far.

Prop ideas:
- makeshift spear
- makeshift dagger
- fish hook blade
- fish hook "kusarigama"  (that ninja weapon that's essentially a chain-link rope and a scythe on the end)..   lmao
- shell shield
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Replies