Home Unity

My first published game-opinions?

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
splicer polycounter lvl 7
For past year I have worked towards publishing a game, and it has been slow, steady, and also stagnant.

I want to share my prototype build, this is a stable build with little functionality, as my later build became totally un-buildable due to a series of bugs. I was using playmaker to introduce functionality, from pick ups, to animation controllers linked to my character controller. No bug management was done on my part. Never save over what works(lesson learned). This is more of an art piece and demo than a full game, but it's because it's a proof of concept I never intended to release. It is the 2nd iteration of this prototype based on feedback I got from friends who played it initially.

Glad I publish this, as it is one small step. Currently learning what I need to for my functionality copy and pasting scripts and modding them with my noobie knowledge of C# syntax. Any help, resources, tips, or anything you can offer an aspiring game dev and programmer.

Currently setting up, or attempting to, set up a better rig and diving into the animation side of things.

https://polycount.com/discussion/202303/to-t-pose-or-not-to-t-pose  
Want to link this thread and shout out the people who have offered me aid, I am using it and applying it.

Thank you to the community here for always offering me help over the years.

****LINK*****
Free with no ads