Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Bjorkjt

triangle
Offline / Send Message
Bjorkjt triangle
Hey Guys! I've been wanting to go back to posting on forums for a while now and think it's about time I get going with it.
I recently graduated from The Animation Workshop as a bachelor of CG Arts, and am currently working on improving my skills as well as doing some freelance work here and there.
I just moved back to a country with a population of 50.000 and I feel like  I needed a place to interact with other artists haha
I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and see some awesome work! 

I'd be happy to get some feedback/Critique from you guys if you see some stuff that needs improvement.
This first stuff I'm posting is just a collection of stuff I've worked on the past few months.

Replies

• Bjorkjt
    Offline / Send Message
    Bjorkjt triangle
    Been working on this one for a while and finally finished it. Feel like I managed to push it further than I usually do with my work, but if you see some stuff that I should try to work on for my next pieces I would love to hear it! Always happy to get feedback.
    My design skills are not super strong yet so really want to try and push how I work with shape and colour... 

Also a little study  focusing mainly on the planes of the face and how light hits it.
  • Bjorkjt
    Offline / Send Message
    Bjorkjt triangle
    Gonna call this one finished and learn from the mistakes I did.. This one took way too long, but I'm glad reworked it and used more time on it.. Initially I didn't push it very far and definitely wasn't pleased with it either, but I got some super nice feedback once again that helped tremendously.
    Feedback is just the best way to push yourself to do better haha..

• Bjorkjt
    Offline / Send Message
    Bjorkjt triangle
    Long no seeee 
    I made a few things .. so I'll just upload them as over the next couple of  days :P 

• Bjorkjt
    Offline / Send Message
    Bjorkjt triangle
    I tried to be a little quicker with this one and then realised the persp. is off (note to self, slow down even when trying to be "quicker")
    Also  tried a greyscale to colour approach. Gonna have to try that approach again t o really optimise it.  It  still feels a little unnatural to me to start from greyscale.