Home Career & Education

What do you do besides 3d ?

Replies

• Alex_J
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Alex_J grand marshal polycounter
    it's the weather. Cold weather makes people grumpy.

One of my best friends is Polish though and he's like a giant puppy -- always happy and excited over nothing.
  • DavidCruz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    DavidCruz interpolator
    Resurrection! (erection)
    What a goldmine of amusement. (the laid discussion was the best one for me.)

38, talk to nobody, with how comical some of you are i wish i have, i can imagine all the laughs.  (the words i keep to myself are an understatement here) i help where i think i can, whether or not i do remains to be seen, at least some people appreciate the feedback i try to give.

3d all day ery day!

wore so many hats, i fee like dr.suess's cat in the hat. (the striped lines in that hat, each line is a new hat)

Working out and eating better, listening to various new music are my hobbies, i also like to trash talk on youtubes comment section, make rhymes if i can and use some creative wordplay with little bit of words with countless meanings. (deep thought sentences, to pretend how deep i am)

Never followed the cellphone trend, i know right there is one left and its me - free as a bird.

As for the ladies, when i get one they tend to go a little koo-koo-cachoo (ka-chow?), and become stalkers. lol - so i've laid off them for almost a decade cause i see them as problems rather than an addition to my existence.  (so its not too hard to be celibate, especially when their expectations exceed reality.)  I do get the occasion flirtation but usually from the not so desirable.

Excellent thread, don't let it die.

• poopipe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    poopipe grand marshal polycounter
    Damn,  you lot keep busy. 

I just drink