Home Career & Education

Need advice from Environmental artists and prop artists currently doing freelance or studio work

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Gigante polycounter lvl 7
Hi 

I am an aspiring 3D artist, I am self tough and I need some help. Could someone currently working in the industry ,freelance or not, give an example assignment?
 I know it sounds wierd, but I want to know if this is really for me and would love to get a “realistic” example of what to expect in the real world. What inputs you receive to do your work? What is the time frame that gets assigned, etc. 

I intent to do do the assignment that you give me and deliver the final product. I have been focusing on hard surface modeling and want to be a prop artist, and then get into environmental artistry. Here is some of my work on artstation https://www.artstation.com/gigantelnd

Thank you you in advance, I also may or may not stream myself doing said assignment, so if that is a problem please let me know.

last thing, I am writing this at 1 in the morning local time so I may not respond quick here as I still require sleep.