Hey Polycount community
I decided to share my progress here and hoping to get some comments and critiques for my environment.
When I started the main goal was to make a modular pack of ruins to sell it in the marketplace. After creating some pieces I changed my mind and started to make the full game environment in UE4. But that doesn't mean that I won't sell it anymore.
One week of hard working I have modular ruins with 30-40 pieces. (Maybe I will add more pieces later)
Here are some screenshots from the current period.
And all of these made by using these little pieces below.
I used 3Ds Max for base meshes and Zbrush for sculpting.
I'm planning to make some foliage and tiled materials I will post them later.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks for attention!