Home Animation Showcase & Critiques

Deadpool_genji_hit_cycle

krimzky
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
krimzky polycounter lvl 3
Hi guys! Share my WIP and want to hear some comments and critics. Thanks :)
  https://syncsketch.com/playground/0182297a297e488fa26fb08ff6a5ccdb#663899/590434

Replies

• BrandonBerryCG
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BrandonBerryCG polycounter lvl 6
    Good job on the timing on this one! You make some pretty big movements in-between poses that may be difficult to spline.  Also be careful about how you animate the sword. It could be the cameras fault but the swords transition from 28 to 29 looks to be too drastic. Also when he lands the camera is more zoomed than the beginning, the camera shake at the beginning helps hide it, but it could lead to the camera shake feeling like it occurs before the landing. 

I'm looking forward to seeing this progress
  • krimzky
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    krimzky polycounter lvl 3
    Good job on the timing on this one! You make some pretty big movements in-between poses that may be difficult to spline.  Also be careful about how you animate the sword. It could be the cameras fault but the swords transition from 28 to 29 looks to be too drastic. Also when he lands the camera is more zoomed than the beginning, the camera shake at the beginning helps hide it, but it could lead to the camera shake feeling like it occurs before the landing. 

I'm looking forward to seeing this progress
    Thanks for your comment! I will take it and keep it in mind :)