Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Potion Made In Blender

null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Gamen null
Hello folks! I quickly made this potion in Blender and was looking for some criticism to help improve. My next step is to port this into Ue4 when I get the jiggle physics for the fluid working. But in the meantime, any input is good input! I thank you for the responses in advance!

Replies

• BramScrum
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    BramScrum polycounter lvl 5
    It looks a bit boring atm. I would add some stains and scratches on the glass. Maybe also  a corck on the top and a label/sticker with what the potion contains.
  • blueblur22
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    blueblur22 polycounter lvl 5
    What's going on there at the lip of the bottle? Could you post a shot with the wireframe visible?
  • Gamen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gamen null
    BramScrum said:
    It looks a bit boring atm. I would add some stains and scratches on the glass. Maybe also  a corck on the top and a label/sticker with what the potion contains.

Thank you for the suggestions Bram! Currently making a cork and tag for it as we speak!
    blueblur22 said:
    What's going on there at the lip of the bottle? Could you post a shot with the wireframe visible?
    Mmm not sure. But here you go: 
  • Gamen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gamen null
    BramScrum said:
    Great suggestions. Added a cork and tag as we speak!
    blueblur22 said:
    Not quite sure. But here you go: