Follow my progress on artstation:
https://www.artstation.com/georgezaky108
C&C please.

Replies

• pistachio
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pistachio sublime tool
    Some proportional errors here, check the shape of the cranium as it leads into the neck/spine, thickness of neck, proportions of the deltoids, shoulders, mouth, just off the top of my head.

When you nail down the flow of muscle shapes, push curves/angles and proportions you find there, anatomy overall is a little flat/blobby. Even dead simple designs, the good ones, know what to exaggerate. (Somehow they usually distill the good stuff from real proportions. Would be worth it to do some realistic studies sooner then.)

You jumped straight to seams/details without defining real crisp folds so I can't get a grasp of what material this is.
    BTW it's pretty early to add the outfit to a model that didn't have anatomy defined, so it suffers from that and is also blobby.
  • georgezaky108
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    georgezaky108 polycounter lvl 3
    pistachio said:
    Some proportional errors here, check the shape of the cranium as it leads into the neck/spine, thickness of neck, proportions of the deltoids, shoulders, mouth, just off the top of my head.

When you nail down the flow of muscle shapes, push curves/angles and proportions you find there, anatomy overall is a little flat/blobby. Even dead simple designs, the good ones, know what to exaggerate. (Somehow they usually distill the good stuff from real proportions. Would be worth it to do some realistic studies sooner then.)

You jumped straight to seams/details without defining real crisp folds so I can't get a grasp of what material this is.
    BTW it's pretty early to add the outfit to a model that didn't have anatomy defined, so it suffers from that and is also blobby.
    Thanks for your feedbacks.I will make use of them thanks again.

• georgezaky108
  • georgezaky108
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    current progress. C&C
    blender 2.8 workbench.
  • georgezaky108
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The high poly is almost done.
    Pose Test.
    Blender 2.79b OpenGL Render.

• georgezaky108
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Retopology is done.
    32k Tris.
    any comment before UV and Baking ?
    T

• bkost
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bkost interpolator
    Looks like the topology is mostly okay (in my eyes, I'm still getting a handle on best retopo practices). But one big issue I see is your crotch topo flow, it looks like you are aware of correct topo for animation to some degree(see elbow). The crotch and toosh regions I believe could use some better 5 star placements and flow. 

@georgezaky108