Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UE4] Abandoned japanese village + tutorial vlogs

Replies

• garcellano
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    garcellano greentooth
    Nice work, and thanks for sharing your workflow on this through your vlogs.
  • PixelMasher
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PixelMasher veteran polycounter
    looks like I snagged second place! really cool to be listed up there with all those badass artists, an incredible amount of output from everyone involved! Will be doing a post mortem/breakdown video this weekend but for anyone considering vlogging their next challenge or even just participating, it's definitely worth it. here are some quick numbers:
    artstation following: more than doubled, from an initial 700 to currently 1600+
    youtube channel: from 0 to 1300+ subs in the month and a half the challenge ran since I started it
    Linkedin in connections: from 1200 to now over 3500+

Even if you are starting from zero across the board, it's a great way to get some attention to your work and create opportunity for yourself. That was kinda the whole point of why I documented the challenge in the first place, to show anyone struggling to get a job the action they should be taking to create opportunity for themselves in 2019. 

I want to say a huge thanks to everyone for their support and the insane amount of people who hit me up in the DM with questions or saying I helped them out in some way shape or form. That has been super rewarding and motivates me to keep making more content for everyone :) you da best guys!
  • Alex_J
    Options
    Online / Send Message
    Alex_J grand marshal polycounter
    Very motivating. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the win.