Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Environment artist student looking to collaborate with another env or character artist!

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Ozz14 polycounter lvl 4
Hi everyone, I'm a a student studying environment art going into my last year of college.I'm very serious about making each portfolio piece better than the last and pushing my knowledge to to the limit of what I can do each time. I'm looking for a like minded student or young person just trying to make it into the industry. Instead of spending up to a year working on a mod or indie team constrained by the demands of the game, I'd like to just make a really badass looking scene with 1 or 2 other artists. I have some ideas and am more than willing to hear others to make a collaborative vision. My hope is that in 10 - 6 weeks of good regimented work we can produce a really top notch scene that will draw some attention on polycount/80lvl/etc... I could work with a character or creature artist to make a narrative populated scene or another environment artist to make an extremely detailed scene. I'm looking for someone who is roughly around the same place as me in their studies with a similar quality of work and similar work ethic(Here is my portfolio to give you an idea https://www.artstation.com/ozz14). Someone experienced with zbrush/substance/unreal/maya, any standard AAA production software.

I think with some good planning and hard work we could make something pretty spectacular and in time for applications to summer internships and jobs. And please, if there's anywhere else I should be looking for this kind of thing I would appreciate being pointed there. Please reach out to me or if you know anyone who might be interested. thanks!

Replies