pascalie
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
pascalie polycounter lvl 2

Replies

• BrandonBerryCG
    Offline / Send Message
    BrandonBerryCG polycounter lvl 6
    I don't currently have access to a tablet to draw over with, but the main thing that stands out to me is that he is leaning too far forward. I know that walking is basically falling forward gracefully, but I think it could be toned down slightly here.

You could also try translating the root forward and backward slightly as he steps. From what I've noticed, the body doesn't stay exactly centered as you walk. I was also going to suggest moving the feet in slightly, but I honestly kind of like them where they are currently, it gives him more of a beefy, body builder walk! He's definitely got attitude!

Keep up the good work!
  • tholmes3d
    Offline / Send Message
    tholmes3d polycounter lvl 11
    To help loosen up the feet, take some reference of yourself walking from the front and side. It's crazy how much rotation there is on all axis at different stages of the passing action. It's worth digging I to and learning because it really helps make the feet look natural. Also, unlike some other actions like the basic rhythm of a walk, I've found that people's feet vary a lot, so it's fun to check out different the rotation patterns because it can effect the personality of the movement quite a bit.
  • pascalie
    Offline / Send Message
    pascalie polycounter lvl 2
    i think that the feet  partern for different person is very random
    i ll try to work again on the feet
    thank for you feedback