Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Stylized Head [WIP]

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
tarek56 polycounter lvl 4
Hi everyone , this is a WIP of my new work made by ZBrush i want to share, any suggestion to  improve it is welcome. 

Replies

• Gail_Blitzy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gail_Blitzy polycounter lvl 8
    Hello - your model is looking pretty good, you seem to have a good understanding of anatomy and proportions.
    It looks to me like all you are lacking is a bit of polish! The paint (stylus?) strokes are very prominent. So maybe go over with a smooth tool and add some intentional skin detail like skin pores.
    I would also be tempted to do a quick a-symmetric pass. Wiggle the nose to the right, maybe. Give more skin detail to one check then the other.

Keep it up :D
  • tarek56
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tarek56 polycounter lvl 4
    Hello - your model is looking pretty good, you seem to have a good understanding of anatomy and proportions.
    It looks to me like all you are lacking is a bit of polish! The paint (stylus?) strokes are very prominent. So maybe go over with a smooth tool and add some intentional skin detail like skin pores.
    I would also be tempted to do a quick a-symmetric pass. Wiggle the nose to the right, maybe. Give more skin detail to one check then the other.

Keep it up :D
    Hi thanks for the comment i just finished the model this the link of the finished work i hope you like it: