Home Freelance Job Postings

LF Environment Artist to polish existing level Environment Art only, no level design MOBA/Stylistic

CThom
polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
CThom polycounter lvl 7
Circuits and Shields is looking for a 3D environment artist to finish off our map "Standoff". Standoff is a single lane map similar to ARAM. We basically threw it together with some placeholder assets, but I've changed my mind and want to finish it out and make it look pretty. Considering it's a single lane, there's very little level design. It's kind of up to you how you want to make it look, I just need it to not look so much like it's fresh out of testing.

This is a paid position and I prefer to just do flat fee (we can discuss cost privately). Expecting 2-4 weeks timeline wise. Note, this is for an actual project that's heading into Kickstarter in a couple months (you can find more about us here: http://twitter.com/circuitsgame), so we take this extremely seriously and expect you to as well.

We are only looking for extremely skilled, experienced artists that are familiar with the stylized look. Unfortunately, your portfolio of forests and beaches that look like Call of Duty don't work for our League of Legends/Overwatch-esque style. Experienced in MOBA maps would be a huge plus, but not required.

Discord: cthomlison#2468
Email: CThom@circuitsandshields.com

Please include a portfolio link in your message

Here's a quick look at what the map looks like now. Ugly I know. I would likely be okay if we leave the background environment the same and you only fix the bridge/playable area. We can discuss