Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Looking for Some C&C on a WIP Cyberpunk Character Concept/Illustration

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Varolokkur polycounter lvl 9
I've been fiddling with this drawing of a cyberpunk character I came up with for an RPG a while back.  I was happy with the results and have worked a little on it every day.  The hands and clogs are yet to be worked on, and I'm not certain about the folds of her pants.  Aside from the obvious unfinished bits I'm looking for any nit picking or flat out educational destruction that may help my drawing and art skills:

Replies

• Gustavo_Elliott
    Offline / Send Message
    Gustavo_Elliott polycounter lvl 4
    I'm not a 2d artist, but I can give my overall thoughts: interesting design. Things I would work on: The pose in which you illustrate a character, I feel like this is very important because it will determine specific dimensions for each body part depending on perspective, the proportions for this specific pose are off a bit-- mainly near the chest and the right leg, the muscles connecting the chest and neck tell the viewer that the character's body is slightly turned to his left side with his head facing straight, however, the left shoulder is larger than the right shoulder even though the right is closer in perspective. Honestly, I would use this as a base and your pure inspiration and try to sketch another version out.