Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Hand painted environment stuff WIP

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
DeathMark1 polycounter lvl 5
hay Poly-count pple
 this first time to post here so i hope u like what i will do
my target to make a stylized room from various concepts and styles to one style that i defined it here on this model
work still in progress.
goals:
1-finish the room in 45 day
2-post every weekend my progress
3-poly target 15K poly
4- improve my hand painted (actually it my first time xd )

feel free to follow my on artstation to get progress
https://www.artstation.com/hosammagdy
 also i have one request please gimme me ur feed back as u can and tell me my mistake i make this thread not to show off it just to improve myself so ur critique is so important to me 
Thank you

Update NO.1
project progress link
mode

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/JNKQv

Update NO.2
model

Update NO.3
i made a tileable brick maybe i will use it for the walls texture this one i use the PBR flow and here is the textures

Replies

• LokiDokie
    Offline / Send Message
    LokiDokie polycounter lvl 7
    Your hand painted stuff is really good :) it looks awesome.
    I'd maybe add some highlights to the rocks a bit more just to help edges stand out. Maybe a bit more colour variation in the wood. 
    I think your plant could do with a bit more work for me some of the leafs aren't smoothed properly.
    The other thing I would say is nothing stands out and draws your eye in maybe making the stone a more bluey tone will help make it stand out from the wood more. 
    These would just be some things I would do, the style you were going for might be completely different. 
    Certainly your texture work is really. Good :) 
  • DeathMark1
    Offline / Send Message
    LokiDokie said:
    Your hand painted stuff is really good :) it looks awesome.
    I'd maybe add some highlights to the rocks a bit more just to help edges stand out. Maybe a bit more colour variation in the wood. 
    I think your plant could do with a bit more work for me some of the leafs aren't smoothed properly.
    The other thing I would say is nothing stands out and draws your eye in maybe making the stone a more bluey tone will help make it stand out from the wood more. 
    These would just be some things I would do, the style you were going for might be completely different. 
    Certainly your texture work is really. Good :) 

thank for the tips i will try to use it and make the texture again and make them in my mind for next model :)
  • DeathMark1
    Offline / Send Message
    Update NO.3
    i made a tileable brick maybe i will use it for the walls texture this one i use the PBR flow and here is the textures
    model