Home Career & Education

I GIVE UP

Replies

• Gon3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Great improvement!!! Congrats! keep working!
  • Spag_Eddy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Spag_Eddy greentooth
    Dude, this is awesome! Just goes to show, if you keep trying and working hard for the things in life that you want, you will get there! Congrats on your improvements, I'm super happy for you and how far you've come!
  • DebendraRoy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @AliArto That's just fantastic! Thanks for sharing because it's also very inspiring for us beginners. 

Could you also share what you would say contributed the most to your improvement? Was it a series of smaller improvements that helped, or was there any one big a-ha moment that changed the way you worked or looked at things? Was focusing on anatomy a better approach for you, or was it simplifying things down to the essential planes & proportions? 

Any thoughts that you could share would be awesome. Thanks!
  • Whoolkan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Whoolkan polycounter lvl 6
    Dude that's great, congrats on the massive leap in skills!
  • AliArto
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AliArto polycounter lvl 4
    thanks guys i really appreciate  the kind words, to answer regard what is contributed to my improvement is you guys best thing i did is i post my study here for a feedback and i got them ,and other thing is realize what is forms and how to see it, it's was big a-ha moment ,and practice sculpting focus on forms not just anatomy not like when i start ,and i did take 5 days on each head study , and using 3d scan as a refe, and do a lot of skull study , and see other tutorial and how they sculpt parts that i struggle with and how they approach it, and keep practice and every study i get a ha it's best feeling in sculpting XD and sometime in old tutorials that i saw 2 years ago too so keep re watch tutorials  , so yes for a beginners that new to 3d modeling or sculpting just learn how to sculpt first, and i wish i can help you how to see  forms and feel it , idk how or even this possible so you must  figure it out yourself, keep practice and don't quit like i almost did , i still has a ton of work to improve !.
  • DebendraRoy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    @AliArto Thanks for replying! I'll take in all of what you said & keep plugging away. :)