Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot Creative Contest 2017] Zoe Master of Tricks

triangle
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Alazelle triangle
Hello, everyone! 
I have never taken part in such large-scale competitions before. But although there isn’t much time left, I really want to try my hand at it. 
I like a lot of champions from the League of Legends, but I exactly knew who I would choose for my illustration. 
My character, Zoe, is spiritually close to me. Playful and carefree creature, with a very ancient soul. Her animation and skills charge the players with energy. A thoughtful image and character attributes, successfully emphasize the story of the Star Messenger. 
All of that I would like to try displaying in my work. 
The main emphasis will of course remain on the hair and an unusual combination of costume elements. 
As reference, I used motifs from traditional costumes of Japan and India . I tried to create an interesting combination of ethnic costume and elements of modern youth clothes. My sketches are attached below) I’m thinking and choosing from these options. Probably I’ll try a combination of options 2 + 3 I really adore the hood and leggings, but I also don’t really feel like giving up the silhouette of the dress)

Replies