Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Looking for UE4 Gameplay Programmer/Scripter for Zelda Inspired Multiplayer Game

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Chris Bruin polycounter lvl 10
Project Brief
A mashup of old school Zelda dungeon crawling, mixed with the frantic pace of Over Cooked, where up to 4 people work together to traverse through small dungeons, solving puzzles and defeating monsters.

Gameplay Video
Check it out here

What I Need
- Must be comfortable in UE4
- You must be fairly well versed in implementing gameplay mechanics & logic, either through blueprints or through C++
- Knowledge of AI scripting/behavior, able to implement AI
- Level loading, menus, tracking progression/unlocks, etc

Here's just a sample of some assets already built for the game

Development Timeline
When it's done.

Compensation
This will be a rev-share project, where you will own a proportion of the sales once the project is complete, based on your contribution throughout the project. Specific details will be discussed once you are on board this project.

Other Notes
I am trying to keep the number of people working on this project to a minimum, as I find that working with too many people creates problems for smaller projects.
You may be required to undergo a conflict of interest evaluation since I am currently employed under Activision Blizzard.

To Apply
Send me a direct message here. Please send a link to a resume or previous work experience. Serious inquiries only. While this is work done for free (until release), I am only looking for people who can dedicate time to the project, I don't want to waste your time as much as I don't want my time wasted.

If you have any questions about the project or what the responsibilities are in detail, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Replies