Home Career & Education

University Dissertation - Questionnaire - Creation of Photorealistic 3D Environments for Video Games

triangle
Offline / Send Message
MPearson triangle
Hello,

I am currently in the process of doing some primary research for my dissertation project at university, and I have a questionnaire that I would like to share, and I would really appreciate it if some of you could spend some time to fill it out.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScW12nFI8-fMlAUMNSQvOInxhnIfXpG91iRCm25TVlZufrvbQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Project Overview

Title: The creation of photorealistic 3D environments for video games and virtual reality

I have chosen to develop a small 3D environment for use in video games, and potentially compatible with virtual reality. The environment will be set within an old Victorian manor house, and essentially the aim is to create the environment with realistic life-like graphics through the use of 'Physically Based Rendering' (PBR) materials, and good use of lighting and so on..

Feel free to also share any tips and advice for anything related to photorealistic texturing for video games or general environment art advice on this thread.

Thanks

Michael Pearson.