Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot Art Contest 2017] Reindeer Soraka

FirDrawsStuff
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
FirDrawsStuff polycounter lvl 3
I saw how some other people marked the edit dates, so I'll try too - 12/14/2017
I colored some more, and now it's only hair, cane, clothing and some details left. And then after it, I'll start working on background :3 C&C appreciated!

So I started working on the face a bit. It might look pretty dumb from close-up, but when zoomed out it looks pretty okay. I'll start with the eyes and horn now.Quick note - I made one topic about this idea, but that topic was for all ideas and sketches I had. This topic will be nominated ONLY for Reindeer Soraka ^^
If you want to visit the first topic of ideas , here's the link - http://.com/discussion/193582/riot-creative-contest-2017-my-concept-ideas-reindeer-soraka-love-dove-kayle-etc-wip#latest
I'm really sorry if it looks like total thrash, I'm just 14, and just started studying anatomy, so I apologize for that ;-;

Here's some sketches I did

EDIT 1- I started grayscale and then I filled it with base colors :smile:

So uhh, I started shading it, and after it, I'll add some more details for the eyelashes, eyebrows, probably neck and ofc the fur that's left.
C&C greatly appreciatted!!!

Replies