Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Character Art

Shinigami Thresh

null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
polygone null
Been looking forward to working on this concept since i saw it. Really caught my eye when I saw it. 

Replies

• polygone
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    polygone null
    nevermind, i dont think i am allowed to use this for the contest since it was concept art not made by me, though i wouldnt mind still posting my progress here. 
  • jmiles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jmiles interpolator
    Maybe spend some time using this as a starting point and working towards something similar!  It's a really good idea!  I'd say go for it, and still try to change it up enough to make it your own!
  • polygone
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    polygone null
    im also working on a cinematic upres of the mafia jinx skin in my spare time, but i dont think you can use existing riot art or submit cinematic level models for this
  • jmiles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    jmiles interpolator
    You can use the Base skins or any existing skin of any of the characters, but this contest is for game-res models w/ just a singe Diffuse texture
    http://polycount.com/discussion/193137/character-art-guidelines#latest

There's this:

I have an idea for a new champion. Can I use this for this competition?

No. This is a fan art competition. If you are creating an art piece, you can either recreate a champion/skin with your own take on it or create your own original skin for one of our established champions. We are not judging your idea but the final execution. Be sure that if you are designing your own skin that we can still tell who the champion is.

but also, there is this:

Can I use a concept art from a friend or that I found online?

No. You can only use your own concept or any concept from Riot. Please do not use other people's concepts that you did not create or own even if they gave you permission. That would constitute teamwork which is against the rules as stated.