Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Animation

[Riot Creative Art Contest 2017] - Madison Markle

M_Anne_M
null
Offline / Send Message
M_Anne_M null
Hi everyone!  My name is Madison Markle and I'm a 2D and 3D art generalist student with a focus in animation and motion capture.  I'll admit now that I will most likely not be keeping this thread very up to date with any progress at all for the next month because I am in the last few of weeks of college before graduation (yay!) and I have to devote all of my time to my group films until we finish on the 6th of December.  After that I'll be 100% here (and in the illustration and character art portions of the contest as well)!

As of now I plan on doing a "homeguard run" kind of cycle and a back animation for the Bank Robber Xayah and Rakan skins I am working on in the illustration category.  I'll be using either two ultimate bony rigs or the animationrigs.com Mechanix rigs with added capes and simple features to help fully animate to Xayah and Rakan's style. 

Side note:  I am not sure if doing two champions at once will be ok with the rules however?  I don't see anything in the guidelines that says no, and they will both be the sync animations that Xayah and Rakan have naturally anyway, so if anyone knows if that is for sure ok or not please let me know!  Thank you everyone!