Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Late Night Posts

Replies

• Dalarcon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dalarcon polycounter lvl 12
    Hi everyone, Here's an idea for another ukulele.
  • iam717
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 greentooth
    I think these are all super cute and the possibilities with them, i think you could do more.  I won't say what cause these are products.  (e.tsy i think i saw a video, stating it was a deity of some kind.)  You can figure it out, think bigger and not actual size.
  • Dalarcon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    iam717 said:
    I think these are all super cute and the possibilities with them, i think you could do more.  I won't say what cause these are products.  (e.tsy i think i saw a video, stating it was a deity of some kind.)  You can figure it out, think bigger and not actual size.
    Oh wow I'm dumb, I haven't put anything to sell in a couple years and I completely forgot I might want to make this a product. I'm glad you were the first to comment, thanks for reminding me.
  • Dalarcon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi all, made some changes to the whelp for both a cleaner printing process and aesthetics. Overall this ones a big boy and takes about 22 hours to print.

• Dalarcon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    For a personal change of pace, I cant remember the last time I did a full body character. Here the body pass for a head I did a while back. Let me know what you all think.