Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Need a 3D Modeler and Texturer for Post-Apoc, Survival, Type Game *Still Looking*

BlackSanta
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
BlackSanta polycounter lvl 3
The title is very self explanatory but let me go into some details.

About Me

First of all, My name is Alex, I am almost 17, and I enjoy to code here and there and make little 2D games for personal, non-commercial use. Well for about two years I have been really trying to study 3D game development and trying to create small personal 3D games. I never really get as far as I would like in them because of 3D modeling. I have gotten far into 2D games because well there is no need for Models. Now sense I want to get someone with 3D games I decided to turn to looking for help. I can be very motivated and dedicated to projects when I see hope for the project. I think that if I can find someone who does better 3D modeling then me I should be good. So hopefully someone that reads this will be happy and willing to work with me on this game idea that I have.

About The Game

So you have heard a little about my boring back story and so on. Now if you are still considering to help work with me on this project then maybe you want to know about the game idea I have. Well, what I really want to do is combine something like "PlayerUnknown's Battle Grounds" and "Escape From Tarkov". I want to Escape From Tarkov looting and trade styled economy mixed with PUBG survival, free for all kind of feeling. Now of course there would be things that would not be just like those games. For instance instead of a big open world I would want something more like a office building like from the "Belko Experiment" and stuff like that to create its own feeling. I would also want to add in more of  a Survival feeling then both of those games. I also would want to add a Apocalypse sort of feeling to the environment and buildings. There is plenty of more things I think that I would want to add in this to create something extraordinary. I also want to try to simulate a realistic feeling as well including thirst and hunger, medical, and so forth. It will also be a smaller map then normal to create close PvP which in a result multilayer servers would be like max of 32ish players, if that. 

Models and Textures I would need

So of course I would need a lot of Models for this project I have in mind and with every model there would need to be a texture. I am asking for a lot but if I do sell this game I would more then graciously give a percent of sales to the modelers / textures and everyone else who helps with this project. I also know that if so I would need to place this in like the "Freelance" section but I can not a make any promises for this because it depends on numerous factors, personal and non-personal.
So some things and skills I would need as well as you.
  • Weapons (Both Guns and Hand-Held)
  • People (Females and Males, Different Ethnicities, and Color of Skin)
  • Apocalyptic Feeling Buildings and Props
  • Clothing 
  • Food
  • Medical Supplies
  • And Much More, But I would go over details and have more of a proper list if you choose to help with this project
And of course I wouldn't need like every possible thing for the Alpha and Beta but I need something of course.

Thanks for considering this and if you would like to know more please feel free to message me or ask questions in this forum page and I will respond as soon as possible. Thanks ~ Alex.