Home Adobe Substance

Baking in Substance Painter on high poly model: avoiding seams!

Hi to all, i'm writing after a couple days struggling with one "issue" that i'm not able to avoid.

I'm experimenting with sub painter for texturing my mg-42 model; i want to use the high poly mesh so i've decided to bake the high poly mesh on himself with the add of some floaters geo and zbrush details before starting to use the materials..

But i'm not able to find a way to avoid seams on the additional baked maps in some part of the mesh!

Here some hot part of the mesh that i've used for the low:

So as i mentoned above i wanted to bake on that mesh some particulars that i've made in zbrush like the edges sratches and some floaters geo; here the zbrush mesh that obv is the same but with more subdiv.

Sadly the result is:

Btw i tried on a simple scene and there i was able to do the job:

I've tried to soft some hard edges and changes the uv layout consequentially to avoid uv stretches but if in some edges i was able to leave almost all the seams in some others not at all... Also i've tryed a lot of baking config and i was no able to find a setup that avoid all the seams..

So there's a way to do this or i'm searching for something not achievable? 

I've already do that ( https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nDoY4 ) but in that case i didn't use zbrush and i was limited to substance materials generators for making scratches etc.. so i didn't need to struggle a lot with seams and so...

This time i want to made a more realistic high poly detailed model but still using substance for painting..  there's a way to put almost all the details that i've done in zbrush?

Thanks in advance :)