Home Artists Looking For Work

3D ANIMATION DIRECTOR & PIPELINE MEDIC - Looking for Freelance work

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
GeneralSoundwave polycounter lvl 10
DEMO REEL

Good evening everyone,

I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect forum, for this is the first time that I have posted here looking for animation work.

My name is מִיכָאֵל דָּן אַתָּה, (Micha'el Don Atah), formerly Vincent M. Donatelli, Co-CEO of Indestructible Cannon, LLC. I am a freelance Game Animation Director, currently working in my 15th year in the gaming industry. Currently I am working towards the elevation of our Animators Union here in town and am looking for work in the mean-time. I am also a professional mentor and tutor.

I have extensive knowledge in marker-based motion capture, traditional key-framed animation, and lip sync animation. If your company has a bleeding budget, I have also been hired as a Pipeline-Medic Consultant to help streamline pipeline management from time to time. I have worked on a total of 35 games: (6 On-Going (Including Heavy Gear); 17 Shipped; 8 Shelved; 4 Dormant) and also 47 Commercials, both for TV and also the Internet.

If you wish to see my resume, please feel free to ask. I look forward to speaking with you! Thank you for taking the time to read my post.