Home Marmoset

Marmoset Toolbag 3 - SSS problem

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
illusionist polycounter lvl 8
Hi,
My all scenes that I made ever in Marmoset Toolbag 2 looks different in Marmoset 3. The most problem is I do not see any SSS on the face, I tried change the shader's settings, but not match difference result. If I change the "Translucency" slider no any effect on shader in Marmoset 3. By the way I see new sss shader lost many slider. Anyway possible to make similiar result in Marmoset 3? Because I'd like better the Marmoset 2 result.

In Marmoset 3 many settings lost, example the blurred shadows lost too (you can see on neck). And you can see the color of head is different, however the textures are same.

If I increase the Scatter Depth evertyhing will be blurry, so I lost the details from normal map.

If I change the transclucency value to maximum whitout any map in Marmoset 3 you can see almost nothing, if I turn on the translucency map you can see absolut any affect in Marmoset 3.

Maybe the SSS shader looks better in Marmoset 3 if the mesh has wax material, but whit texture there are any experience to set it to cool?

Replies