Home Technical Talk

Zbrush Question Customizing Ui

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
IgnitionGenesis polycounter lvl 4
Is there a way to make the left shelf and the bottom shelf bigger in Zbrush so I can add more tools to it?
I can't find the setting in preference.

And how do you hide the Tutorial View (the one under Bottom Shelf), it doesn't go down all the way

Replies

• cryrid
    Offline / Send Message
    cryrid interpolator
    For the left shelf, you just need to add enough buttons that it has to resize to become large. UIFiller41 is good for this, as it is extra long. The bottom can be trickier since there is no extra-tall icons. Instead just temporarily place a larger element down there, like the Color picker. If you want even more space, just start stacking them. 

H will hide the Tutorial View as far as it can be hidden. 
  • Sunray
    Offline / Send Message
    Sunray polycounter lvl 7
    Is there a way to make the left shelf and the bottom shelf bigger in Zbrush so I can add more tools to it?
    I can't find the setting in preference.

And how do you hide the Tutorial View (the one under Bottom Shelf), it doesn't go down all the way

I would suggest setting up hotkeys and custom menus and put a hotkey on them saves a lot of time. 
  • IgnitionGenesis
    Offline / Send Message
    IgnitionGenesis polycounter lvl 4
    cryrid said:
    For the left shelf, you just need to add enough buttons that it has to resize to become large. UIFiller41 is good for this, as it is extra long. The bottom can be trickier since there is no extra-tall icons. Instead just temporarily place a larger element down there, like the Color picker. If you want even more space, just start stacking them. 

H will hide the Tutorial View as far as it can be hidden. 
    Thank you! It worked!!