Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Little Big Adventure - Beneath Citadel - Fan art

VividSombre
vertex
Offline / Send Message
VividSombre vertex
My very first fan art from one of my favorite game of my childhood. At first I wanted to do a remake of the original picture you see when you load the game, but it felt empty and looked dull, so I decided to go further.

I've put Twinsen into a situation of a matter of life and death. He get chased by a cloned soldier and go below Citadel that looks like a sewer and hide in a corner preparing to strike!

I hate to say it but it took around 30 hours. The reason why it was so long is because when I started that project awile ago and put it aside, I had no plans and no ideas what to do, so I tried many varieties until I found one and it was to put him in one of the locations from the game. It's also the fact that I never draw so I struggled a lot with my Wacom Tablet trying to make good lines and I erased so many times.

I was also not used to work with layers and I did many mistakes because I don't know when to use them. And also because I started with not enough pixels and I didn't know we could add more pixels without distorting the image :( I have so many things to learn...

So that's pretty much it, I created that image by try and error until I got it and I was satisfied. I am very proud of the work I did today and I hope you guys will like it as well.

Software used: Blender, Photoshop

All rights goes to Electronic Art.