Home Freelance Job Postings

Game Artist needed for 2d futuristic/ blocky simple mobile game, budget( 500-1000 $)

Joelm144
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Joelm144 null
Hey I am a solo indie developer currently developing my first ever professional game. This is not my first game, this is my first game as an established studio and my first game that will hit the market. My game is a simple blocky 2d puzzle game made in unity that will be launching to Android IOS and maybe PC. I am looking for a affordable flexible and determined artist that could work on bits and pieces of my project over the course of 3 months or more. I will be needing roughly 75 static simple sprites, 5 or more simple tile backgrounds. A few sprites with simple animations( like eyes blinking etc) and a UI ( start screen, HUD, pause screen. I am completely fine with paying for quality over quantity. I do not  need perfect work, I just want someone with some game art experience. I want to own the artwork completely. My website is www.tangentstudios.ca where you can find my email and my twitter if you would like to contact me there. Also please post any current artwork, your portfolio if you have one, and your predicted price per asset ( roughly). 

Thanks 
Joel