Bringing ability to Colorize Shapes in Adobe Photoshop, new color spaces, display of color name on the color wheel and much more! Here's the brief list of new features:
- Colorize Vector Shapes & Text in Photoshop — Change Fill & Stroke. Work with shapes & text on the professional level! Control individual shapes and shape groups. Shift Hue and Color Temperature of the groups. Assign transparent colors, exchange colors! Works with Tone Lock and K-Lock.
- Display current color name and new color space values on the wheel! Supports HSB, RGB, CMYK, YCbCr, YUV, XYZ. Detects color names by HTML/X11 standard. Switchable button on the left bottom corner. Copy values to clipboard with one click
new! Interactive Help — Click on any UI element to get full tutorial with description how to use it and what it means.
- Full Retina support! — Beautiful, scalable Retina, HiDPI, 4K, 5K+ hi-res design.
- Improved and updated: Link foreground & background works with eyedropper and Brush Color Dynamics .
- A lot of speed ups, optimizations and improvements.
If you want to upgrade from previous version, you can upgrade to MagicPicker 5.0 here
If you want to read more, you can read more about MagicPicker, the advanced color wheel and color picker here.