Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Animator + Rigger for Indie Game

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
lamplightforest polycounter lvl 2
I am looking for a freelance rigger+animator for the indie game Pallas of Vines. Ability to both rig and animate well is essential.

This is a hybrid 3rd/1st person point-and-click adventure with in-depth musical interactions. The tone of this game is peaceful and contemplative, but still accessible to a wide age-range.

I’m looking for a certain gracefulness and agility in the animation style to complement the style of the character models (see image at bottom of post). There will be many idle and special-case animations that are very dance and tai-chi-like in nature.

The environment art in the game is placeholder at present, but should give a good indication of the clear, peaceful and colour-saturated atmosphere that the animation has to complement.

http://pallasofvines.com/screenshots.html

Although this is a small indie project, quality comes first, so if you're a great fit I’m happy to discuss a good rate.

I am based in South Australia, so this would most likely be remote collaboration.

Please send a link to your portfolio to:

al@lamplightforest.com

Please note: Do not send your portfolio if it is only monsters, fantasy warriors and soldiers. I respect if that’s what you are into, but it will not suit this game.

Replies