Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

PC-CSGO || AWP - Illuminate (WIP) - Finished

vertex
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
MuzzCS vertex
Hey guys! so this will be my second skin, due to the popularity i received on my desert eagle illuminate on the workshop i have decided to make this into more of a collection, this will be my work in progress for the AWP :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=681632792

Replies

• MuzzCS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MuzzCS vertex
    Started off by creating my colour file again as this really helped me with locating areas on the skin last time, will apply the same geometric design to the skin as i did for my deagle, i dont have any sketches as i just plan it all in my mind and get straight to it (Im not the best sketcher XD )
  • MuzzCS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MuzzCS vertex
    Starting to colour the main body and the scope, still a lot of work left (ignore random colours, they help me find areas on UV sheets
  • MuzzCS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MuzzCS vertex
    This is my current stage of progress, thought id do a quick update as a lot of the gun is starting to be coloured in
  • MuzzCS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MuzzCS vertex
    Thought i would include the updated version of my geometric pattern as my friend was also wondering how i make my designs, for anyone wanting to try this out for themselves then all you need to do is turn the grid on, make sure the pen tool clips onto the grid then draw a triangle, make it a certain shade. Then repeat the process but make sure your next triangles corners link up with TWO!! corners of the original triangle, this is important as if you dont do this your pattern will distort
  • MuzzCS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MuzzCS vertex
    Had a small issue with my documents not syncing properly and thus i wasnt actually saving when i hit save, so going to have to start from scratch again tomorrow, it wont be too much hassle though as i now know how to design it
  • MuzzCS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MuzzCS vertex
    Managed after a few hours of googling and downloading various programmes i managed to recover my files, ive been working this morning to make some more progress with the main body and skin details, going to start making it look more like the deagle now :)
  • MuzzCS
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MuzzCS vertex
    Current update, nearly finished now, just some small touch ups needed