Home Contests & Challenges Archives CS:GO Weapon Finish Contest

PC-CSGO | M4A4 Eisler [WIP]

Lynifer
vertex
Offline / Send Message
Lynifer vertex
Hi guys, never posted here before, but I decided to make a skin for the contest.

The idea behind this skin is a hybrid mechanical/electronic weapon that supplies feedback to the user in form of battery level, ammunition level, et cetera. Via LED screens. The electronics are partly visible in form of circuit boards (which may or may not look like your ordinary circuits, sadly I'm not an electrical engineer) that can be plugged in to directly with whichever overclocking/override device you deem necessary for the purpose of the gun to be optimal. (In this case I have planned an overdrive to boost the potential of each bullet). The skin was named after Paul Eisler. 

WIP1

As you may see, the base of the weapon is now established. We're going with a dark/gray and green color theme here. Some of the plates are removed for easy access to the circuit boards. Front grip and magazine have not yet been decided on. 

WIP2

A closer look at the circuit scheme, the bottom back one lazily drafted to be adjusted later on. At this point I wasn't sure I wanted the "wear/tear" effect on the upper part of the body

WIP3

The "wear/tear" effect on the upper part of the body is removed, and I will instead add circuits across the whole area.

So that's it for day 1, I hope to have some updates tomorrow. The circuits need adjusting, and I'm also planning where to put the LED screen(s) on the gun.

I hope I did this WIP thing correctly, and I apologize for the photoshop screenshots rather than workbench ones.

Replies