Home Freelance Job Postings

Looking for an Experienced Concept Artist

Hello Polycount. I'm looking for an experienced concept artist who can take my words and visualize them.
You will be tasked with drawing/sketching concept art for the characters I describe.
All concept art that you make for this project will be owned by myself, and I will have full rights to resell it (like merchandise) if the game in mind launches well.

~5 years experience required, and make sure you have a portfolio ready.
I don't have a specific budget. I'm really new to this, so let's just say I'm willing to pay the most amount for the best quality.
If selected, please have a quote in mind. Remember, just a rough estimate, as even though you're selected, I won't give out details until I hire you.
The only thing I'm really going to say is that the game quality, type, and design will be like Naughty Dog's 'The Last of Us.'

Hiring will not be immediate. This is due to the fact that I will be gone for a week starting tomorrow, because I have a trip. It might be a month or two, if selected, before a specific task is given out.

This is the type of quality I'm looking for:
Sketches:

Completed Drawings:

And before you say it, yes, all of these are from Naughty Dog's 'The Last of Us.' There's a reason I chose it. Those people really know how to hire the right people.

Thanks,
Joel.

Replies