Home General Discussion

Talks With Adam Duff - The Mental State of a 3D/2D Artist.

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
CodeferBlue polycounter lvl 7
Hello Polycounters! I just wanted to present an amazing YouTube channel that's helped me out a lot mentally, and I'm sure would help out other fellow 3d/2d artists.

Adam Duff talks about the mental state you should be in when pursuing a career in 3D/2D. How to get past mental obstacles; he will make you look at pursuing a career or learning your preferred talent in a completely different, better way. He's someone who has A LOT of experience in the 2D/3D industry, so he really knows what he's talking about. An example of what he talks about is the mind numbing "TRIPLE AAA" tag that a lot of employers put out onto their job opening descriptions and what it really means.

He even has a private mentorship, where you can learn many skills, he's also devoted in to helping out people who take his mentorship, in a very personal individual way. So it's no doubt he won't deny you help.

His YouTube channel: Simply search for Adam Duff Lucipixel on YouTube to listen to his talks.

(posting youtube channel links for me has been weird so can't post the link)

His Site: http://www.adamduff.com/

He's an amazing artist and I've no doubt there are many people out there, experiencing issues mentally when it comes to pursuing a career in the 3D/2D arts. His talks really help you control the stress, anxiety and depression you get, ultimately making you more resistant to giving up on what you love to do!

Thanks.

Replies