Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's the Beast

The Beast - Sir Jacob O. Satyr

Offline / Send Message
Pinned

FINAL SUBMISSION

Story:
Sir Jacob was a rich man, living in luxury. Not so precious were the working conditions of the workers in his coal mine; he was never concerned about it, blinded by his hunger of power. After an explosion stole the breath of the poor people there, a witch cursed Sir Jacob transforming him in a nasty creature, his beloved wife killed and all the women he looked at since that moment were like her. His life was ruined and he started to travel. Was he looking for redemption? Perhaps no...

BEAUTY CLOSEUP SHOT

BEAUTY FULL FRAME SHOT

WIRE SHOT

Texture used:

MODEL 4k x4

BASE 1K x2

FIRST POST

June 1887 - Paris

And again, just after the green hour, he was there.

His usual table was in a corner of Le Roi Danse, the darkest cafè I could choose to wash folks drool from glasses. Even in the silent deepest shadows his presence couldn't be ignored. A soft green light was coming from his drink, where the purest absinthe was melting with a cube of sugar and water that I served to him few minutes before.
I've never talked with him, neither the waiter before me used to, we just were told by monsieur Bernard to reserve his table every tuesday afternoon.
Everything about that creature was a mistery, except his name: Sir Jacob O. Satyr.

LAST WIP

POSE STUDY

Replies