Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

I need a coding genuis that is good at UX/UI to help me create the next big social network, technica

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hi,
I hope all is well with you! I have a new idea for a social networking app that can allow users to reach popularity by posting various contents. I want the design to be futuristic and captivating but simple to use. One can post picture, videos, feelings and thoughts and they can choose to make it anonymous or not. All the content for all the users around in the world will show up on the home page where people can view the top, trending, most liked and disliked post etc. The Social Networking App has more to it but I would like to discuss it one on one. There is a lot more to the app but I don't want to reveal to much! It's revolutionary, different , unique and there is a big gap in the market for it! I have no doubt that it will compete and take over the leading social networking apps! I would like your help in creating, developing and financing this new app as I have no money to put towards it’s development or design but that being said, I will give you equity in shares etc, if we enter a contract! You would be also be COO and Technical Co-Founder and I CEO.
I bring something new to the table which is unique for many reason, I am also quite young so that contributes to my fearless attitude towards dabbling into business. I am also based outside of the US, I am based in Ireland.
My financial projections for this new Social Networking App is really mind blowing. In the first 6 months -1 year after the launch of the app, I strongly believe the app will be worth an estimate of 30-55 million euros, or even much more than projected. These figures are based on focusing our efforts on advertisement, promotion, sponsorship, charity work, crowdfunding and setting up head quarters in Ireland which has corporation tax of 12.5% saving us millions in taxes or better yet Bermuda which is 0%, we will also target all money making industries including the media and music industries. For examples music labels could promote their new songs/music videos etc. There is way more to explaining about the functionality of the app.
I have investors ready to invest in the project but they need a tangible prototype to invest in.

I would like your help in making this a reality that I have visualized time and time again! A Co-founder-ship between us is definitely on the table. With a good percentage in equity shares.
I really hope that you get this and reply as I believe that you would be a great mentor and Co-Founder. I hope we can work together.
You can contact me on 00353872828281.

Best Regards,

Melvin Alexander de'Medici

Replies