Home Contests & Challenges Archives Allegorithmic's the Beast

The Beast - And his beauty (Nikola)

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
nikola3d polycounter lvl 4

Final Submission

"My name is Alexander. I'm a beast, at least they say so. People are afraid of me because I killed my mother at birth. My father was killed while trying to protect me from them. From then on my own, alone in a abandoned and cold castle. Frightened and angry, all I want is just that someone look me in the eyes without prejudice and see what I really am - desirous of love. I would trade the whole of my fortune for that moment..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

FIRST POST
Hello guys, It's been a long time since my first post here which was obviously posted on wrong thread. I couldn't find much time to post my work on this project, so I've started few days ago, collecting some references and blocking out so I will keep up to date this thread from now till contest expires.

First of all I don't imagine the Beast like some weird creature or animal who is cursed. I imagine it as a human, who have disfigured and also sexy look..who is angry and alone, but also who have big heart and goodness inside.

This is my idea and few gathered references to give you basic clue of what I'm gonna do.

Replies