The Beast - The Gentle Soul

vertex
Offline / Send Message
OBSTEG0X vertex
First Post Edit Final Submission
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Frame Shot

Close Up Shot

Wire Frame

UV Sheets

Thank you to everyone that provided feedback. This was a fun opportunity, and my first contest to enter. I wish all of you luck I have seen some amazing work on this thread. For all of you keep up the good work and I hope to see you on the forums. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original First Post
Here is my intro, I am getting a slower start than I wanted but things will come around. Please feel free to give me feedback. 

Character creation thoughts: Not all Beast are born nor is it in all of their nature. Some Beast are created due to the cruelness of others.

Inspiration and Reference Material:

I am concepting this model as I go, but I do have a quick sketch over of my Zbrush base to help give me some direction. (The final product may not resemble this at all.)

My progress so far.

Base mesh after zsphere's.

And some progress shots.

Replies