Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, positive, Unreal 4 generalist
who can hit the ground running not only making great looking art but
also comfortable utilizing Unreal’s powerful “Blueprint” system to make
these experiences come to life! This developer will create a wide
variety of 3D game content using Maya, import these models into Unreal
and script the interactions, while testing on one of several “walking”
VR systems. This person must be motivated, adaptive, thrive working in
small teams, and have a passion for real-time engines and virtual reality.
* Create high quality 3D “Realistic” assets.
* Script in UE4 “Blueprint” to make interactions work.
* Work directly with the design director and CEO to bring the vision to life.
* Able to work independently or in small groups to troubleshoot and provide solutions.
Collaborate with the rest of the team to share learning and help build
our development pipeline for the exciting new field of Virtual Reality.
We don’t care how long you have been “in the industry” or what you have
shipped. Show us some great work, prove your proficiency in UE4, and
* Proficient 3D skills using Maya or Max for real-time environments.
* Proficient in Adobe Photoshop to create original textures.
* Well-versed in real-time shader creation techniques using UE4
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
* Positive attitude, self-motivated individual with a willingness to continue learning.
* Comfortable in a small, some times chaotic, “start-up” environment, where we all wear multiple hats.
* Strong portfolio showcasing your most recent work.
* Experience with VR a Plus!
* Coding skills
* Animation rigging and character work
* Experience creating character models, rigging, & skinning
Interested? Respond to [email protected]