Home General Discussion

Greeting News for Artists who are selling 3D Contents, Creavorite!

Offline / Send Message
Pinned

Hi guys! We are Creavorite Team.

Let me introduce you newly launched online service platform, Creavorite! www.creavorite.com

Creavorite – CNS (Creative Network Service) - is an online service platform providing a comprehensive and specialized vertical service for designers, artists and marketers worldwide. The whole process of creative work is available on Creavorite from market requirement, research and prototype to deliver to client/market. You can freely enjoy online economic activities beyond the interchange of information and global community service as Creavorite is open creative network.

Before move on to main services on Creavorite, let me inform you three main solutions you might love to first.

-      Integrated color sorting bar based on image

-      Objective and segmented design evaluation solution

-      Automated User/Seller member benefit solution

These above solutions are carefully designed to enhance the intuitiveness and usability and motivate user’s strong online activities.

Now, let’s look into the main services on Creavorite.

Firstly, Creative Trend; It's available to have subspecialized evaluation result about global design/creative trend. Social Polling; with image-based design polling service, it’s possible to collect the quantitative and accurate statistics easily and quickly. Last is Marketplace; all design/creative digital resources can freely sell and purchase as a non-exclusive. Seller can enjoy the highest selling revenue up to 90% on Marketplace.

Isn't it so temping?

Join in Creavorite(www.creavorite.com) and give me your professional opinions! As we just launched, your opinions are always very precious for our future and Creavorite service will continue to get on with your helpful opinion.

Don’t forget! Creavorite will always stand by your creative activities.

Oh right! Creavorite is shortly going to hold ‘Seller/Author Event Promotion’ with the highest earning rate! Lots of attention, please!

-Creavorite Team

Replies

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    This is a bit of a mess of marketing speak. It's difficult to figure out what the service is. 

How much do you charge for your service? I couldn't find it in the FAQ. This needs to be absurdly easy info to find, as it is the first question on most professionals minds.
  • Blaisoid
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blaisoid polycounter lvl 7
    Speaking of mess, i'm not sure why would you overlay an endless looping animation on buttons... that thing is incredibly distracting.
    Also, free products have outlines and are separated but new products are clumped together with no borders to distinguish them. That isn't very user friendly.

I agree about info - you wrote "up to" 90% (which obviously seems very attractive), so I think it's safe to assume it'll usually be lower?
  • creavorite
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi, ERIC AND BLAISOID. 
    Firstly thanks a lot of your attention on our services. 
    Opinions and advice you gave us are very helpful for our future and we will accept it to make a better services! 

Creavorite will look forward to see you again! Thanks :smile: 

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    But what is the fee?
  • creavorite
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi Eric, again!

Maybe you are wondering the commission, please refer the following url.
    http://design.creavorite.com/policy/seller-author-program.ovn

As you see, there is classified earning rate by Seller/Author Grade. 

Once you join in the event we are holding now, you can earn 5~10% higher revenues as upgraded Seller/Author grade! 
    http://www.creavorite.com/blog/

Try to join in :smile: 
    Thank you! 

• Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    OK, thanks. So you take a 40%-20% commission, and PayPal charges me their fee (2.9% + $0.30).

I can't find anything for sale yet? I only seem to find freebies. How well are sellers actually doing?

Too bad the home page is almost impossible to read. The design is really tough on the eyes. Everything seems to be fighting for attention.
  • creavorite
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi there,

As we have just launched Marketplace, we don't have a selling product yet.
    That's why we are currently holding a Seller/Author event to collect the product for sale.

By becoming a Seller on Creavorite Marketplace, you can earn the highest earnings ever.
    Moreover, our service is fully opened marketplace, you can work in as a Non-Exclusive Seller.
    That is, you can sell your product at both Creavorite Marketpalce and other Marketplace at the same time! 

I am sorry that i can't get it well what you said :(
    what do you mean that 'home page is almost impossible to read'? Do you mean which page? 

Thanks for your attention again! :smile: 
  • pior
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    what do you mean that 'home page is almost impossible to read'? Do you mean which page? 

This just means that it is pretty hard to understand what the page and the service are about. There is a ton of icons/buzzwords/thumbnails/video clips, but no clear mission statement. "Everything you need" is not really explaining anything.

By comparaison, this is crystal clear : 
    https://gumroad.com/
  • creavorite
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi Pior,

Thank you for your advice!

As we mentioned previously, we have just launched it.
    Therefore, there might be insufficient parts at somewhere on site.. :(

But we will try the best to make our service better and clear by accepting user's opinion and advice.

Please look forward to Creavorite's future! 
    For more information, please check the following url! http://design.creavorite.com/policy/seller-author-program.ovn

Thanks for your attention again! :blush: 
  • GarageBay9
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    GarageBay9 polycounter lvl 13
    Here is their trademark filing...

"Computer services, namely, creating an on-line community for registered users to participate in discussions, get feedback from their peers, form virtual communities, and engage in social networking services in the field of designs and creative industries; Computer services, namely, hosting on-line web facilities for registered users for organizing and conducting meetings, events and interactive discussions via communication networks; Providing a web site featuring technology that enables registered users to share, bookmark, index, store, collect and showcase contents, articles, images, calendars, products, projects, and other information resources in electronic form in the field of designs and creative industries; Providing a web site featuring technology that enables registered users to upload and share videos, photos, text, graphics and data; Providing a web site that gives registered users the ability to review various print, photographic, graphic images, and audio and video contents and utilize a custom template to provide input, likes, dislikes, edits, changes, modifications, opinions, suggestions, and comments and engage in social, business and community networking; Providing a web site featuring technology that enables companies to award prize money to designers, artists, and marketers for winning designs and creative projects; Computer services, namely, creating an on-line platform for presale and fundraising of designs and creative projects; Computer services, namely, creating an on-line community for registered users to participate in public opinion polls for collecting public preference in the field of designs and creative industries; Hosting an on-line community web site featuring technology that enables registered users to raise money for designs and creative projects; Providing a web site featuring technology that enables registered users to offer goods and services for sale and to purchase goods and services offered by others; Providing web-based services featuring technology that enables registered users to manage the production and publication of electronic books and related digital contents and offer them for sale to the general public; Application Service Provider featuring software to enable or facilitate the uploading, downloading, streaming, posting, displaying, blogging, linking, sharing of audio and video contents, photographic images, text, graphics and data for wireless delivery of contents to handheld computers, laptops, and mobile electronic devices"

There's about a dozen different things and focuses smushed together in there.  As far as I can tell, it's a gumroad-Twitter-LinkedIn-Slack-Upwork mashup that's pointed specifically at "creative" markets.

Unless they're charging a nominal fee, I'm wondering what's under the hood in the EULA or user agreement that actually makes them money.  If you're not the customer, you're the product.  I'm hoping they clarify on this.  It's one thing when you're using Facebook as a personal user; when rights / licensing / ownership of your professional work is potentially caught up in it, things get hinky.
  • Joao Sapiro
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    ill be honest, the website design is super convuluted, seems like one of those Ad pages you see everywhere , all im searching for is the gigantic DOWNLOAD NOW button. I would simplify it and reduce the verbal jargon , i have read it several times and still dont understand what you are trying to sell .
    It seems to me the people behind this service dont have much contact with artists or art in general hence the language and website design . 
  • creavorite
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello JOAO.
    Thank you for your advice! 

As Creavorite Marketplace has just launched we do not have product for sales, that is, there are only freebies on Marketplace. 
    If you would like to download those freebies, you need to register on Creavorite first and search the 'Free download' button.

For networking with artists or art, you can go through Forum or Showroom, which is currently BETA service. 

To become a Seller/Author on Creavorite, you might refer the following link. http://design.creavorite.com/policy/seller-author-program.ovn

Creavorite will try the best to make our service better and clear by accepting user's opinion and advice.
    Please look forward to Creavorite's future! 

Thank you for your attention again! :) 
  • creavorite
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Are your design assets stuck in your storage? Bring them up on Creavorite right now!

Your sleeping assets can re-born as a huge amounts of money!

Everything you need to do is that simply participating Creavorite’s special Seller/Author Event!

How to participate? Following the steps below:

1.     Upload your sleeping resources as a product on Creavorite Marketplace. Product approval will be decided in 24 hours.  

2.     After your product is approved, share your product to your own Facebook by tagging a Creavorite (@Creavorite)

That’s all! How simple is it!

Once you complete these steps, you can earn higher revenues of up to 70% on your product as a Non-Exclusive Seller/Author.

Don’t you want to grab this amazing chance? 

Explore your outstanding talents and earn a huge money with Creavorite!  http://www.creavorite.com/blog/

This event is available until End of Jan 2016. Come on in Creavorite right now!

For more details, please refer the following link. http://www.creavorite.com/blog/