Starboard Games LLC is an indie gaming studio comprised of highly professional and friendly people.
We are looking for talented and dedicated artists to join us on our projects. You may find out more about us at: Starboardgamesllc.com
If you are looking for a fun-loving team with mature, respectful people working on a large, ambitious project, please read on!!
We are looking for 3D Modellers to implement and refine models for our project. You will be collaborating with others on the team to come up with character models that meet polygon count requirements. You will also need to be able to understand feedback, and enact on explicit instructions from the Art team Lead and the Project Lead.
You responsibilities will be:
1. Create 3D models conforming to the poly-count requirements.
2. Skinning, un-wrapping and texturing of models created.
3. Be able to follow instructions and meet deadlines.
We are also looking for a Texture Artist to create and refine textures for 3D assets. The texture artist will be collaborating with the entire Art team in the creation and finalisation of textures.
1. Have basic understanding of the modelling and texturing pipeline in game asset creation.
2. Understand the functions of various texture types. For example, diffuse, normal, lighting, ambient occlusion, etc.
3. Be able to understand and enact upon constructive feedback.
4. Having and understanding the use of Substance Painter software would be an advantage.
Last but not the least, we are looking for a C# Coder for the Unity Engine. The coder will be working with the coding team to implement and refine required systems and mechanics.
1. Working knowledge of C# coding.
2. Ability to work in a team environment.
3. Experience with the Unity engine would be an advantage.
We offer profit-sharing from crowd-funding and sales revenue generated to compensate team members who spend 15-20 hours per week on company projects and meet Starboard Games deadlines. Currently we are unable to offer up-front payment or wages due to us being an independent developer, your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Starboard Games LLC
Please send your CV and all other relevant materials to [email protected]