Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Recent Illustrations

Some recent illustrations. Mostly mobile stuff. Just sharing, any feedback welcome, thanks!

Replies

• Greg Westphal
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Greg Westphal polycounter lvl 9
    Fantastic stuff man.  I'm in love with the colors on the beach scene.  Could you explain a bit more about what the library in a the vertical tunnel is for? Seems like an interesting idea and am curious if its for an IP.
  • Sugus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sugus polycounter lvl 7
    Really nice style going on here, each image works really well! The vertical tunnel brought to mind Alice in Wonderland, going through the rabbit hole :) 
  • Beestonian
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Beestonian polycounter lvl 9
    I like your orthographic assets most of all. Are they part of a larger project and can we expect more of those?
  • artofali
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks Greg. The library scene was a background for an Alice in Wonderland slot game. There were some additional Alice themed elements in it to bring it to the appropriate level of gaudiness you would expect of a slot background, I took those elements out for my portfolio which admittedly makes it seem kind of random...

Sugus, you got it!

Beestonian, they're from a few random projects. I contract at an outsourcing studio, so I'm always getting random tasks on a bunch of games I don't know much about. I'm sure I've got plenty more iso assets in my future. I'll be sure to post when I do!

Working on some more 3D stuff recently, the first to get done is this tornado, the other two pieces were stupidly done in 2D...