Home Artists Looking For Work

Talented junior 3d character artist.. Looking for paid work or good opportunity, I'm easy that way..

vertex
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
HantoH vertex
I'm an Irish lad looking for a good team to join.. I would preferably like to get paid well enough to pay the bills but I am easily persuaded. Saying that, its not alot to ask.. :wink: 

Here's my showreel..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1OcnjDSRcY

Replies

• Windwolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Windwolf polycounter lvl 7
    Hello Hantoh,

We here at Starboard Games are looking for talented and dedicated artists to join us on our projects. You may find out more about us at: http://starboardgamesllc.com/

Starboard Games LLC is an indie gaming studio comprised of highly professional and friendly people. We are looking for a Character Modeller to implement and refine models for our project. You will be collaborating with others on the team to come up with character models that meet polygon count requirements as well as high texturing quality. You will also need to be able to understand feedback, and enact on explicit instructions from the Art team Lead and the Project Lead.

You responsibilities will be:
    1. Create character models conforming to the poly-count requirements.
    2. Skinning, un-wrapping and texturing of models created.
    3. Be able to follow instructions and meet deadlines.

We offer profit-sharing from crowd-funding and sales revenue generated to compensate team members who spend 15-20 hours per week on company projects and meet Starboard Games deadlines. Currently we are unable to offer up-front payment or wages due to us being an independent developer, your understanding is greatly appreciated.

We thank you for your time, if you are interested in this position, please feel free to contact me via: JohnHR@int-game.net

John Shen
    HR Lead
    Starboard Games LLC