Home Contests & Challenges Archives Warframe

[Weapon Swap] – Jat Kittag– TBD

_Connor
polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
_Connor polycounter lvl 6

Planning to make a Corpus Jat Kittag variant with Big Magnets that can compress inwards and some kind of ventilation that will release a burst of energy outwards from around the head.  I also have a Tenno / Orokin idea floating around somewhere in my mind. 

Replies

• _Connor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

I'm not sure if this feels too much like a Grineer style because of the pipes and the little cell things sticking up. Any feedback / cc / advice welcome.
  • _Connor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • low odor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    low odor polycounter lvl 17
    Nice start. I like the coil in the v2  much better. I think playing around with different shapes on the hammer  ends might be cool. Or if you had your heart set on a double headed hammer, maybe play with shapes that sit on the striking plane.
  • _Connor
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    I like the idea of just having a solid piece of magnet on the end, but i've made it less prrominent. 

And tried a different core + some kind of energy ventilation near the heads. 

I need to add some greeble type extrusions / insets / valves etc. like some corpus weapons have, e.g. Opticor. I also want to add room for those head segments to slide and act as a recoil / impact damper, if animation is allowed.  Again, CC / advice is welcome. 
  • kary
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kary polycounter lvl 18
    If we have a solid mesh to work with we would likely try.  An equip / unequip state would be pretty cool with this, definitely character actions we can hook into if it's relatively simple stuff to implement :).