PolyTools3D released PolyUnwrapper 4.0 for 3dsmax2010-2015
Personally I think its worth it just for the custom packing, quick checker patterns and multi-stitch. But check out the other tools for yourself there are a lot of handy features.
What's New in Version 4.0
- Multi Stitch. Stitch Multiple Shells at once
- Custom Packing algorithm and tools
- Tool for matching the Shells Width and Height
- Easy Grid Spacing
- Render Offset UVs
- Cycle Checker map
- PolyUnwrapper Toolbar now keeps on top of the Unwrap Editor
- Render Open Edges
- And a whole lot more hit the jump at the bottom to see the full list
We are talking about it HERE.