Home Quixel Megascans

DDO Base Creator hides options bug

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
Hupie polycounter lvl 12
Hey there,

I noticed a small bug with the Base Creator menu. At startup, I can see all options at the bottom, like Flip normal Y etc, but once I created a base and go back to change the input maps, all the options seem to collapsed in the window tab and I cannot access them anymore. I'm working with Photoshop CS5 Extended, Quixel Suite 1.8 and Windows 7.

Options visible:

glSDy53.jpg

Options seem to be hidden:

3GJygrt.jpg

Replies

• Synaesthesia
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    Hey, Hupie! Are you referring to reimporting? I would say that the reason you can't change the rest of those variables is that the project is already set up - you're simply reimporting your base textures to add/remove details from your textures. If you need to adjust your calibration profile, you can add the maps manually into your project or set the profile you desire on export and the Suite will generate those maps for you from your project *.PSDs.

If any of this is unclear, let me know!
  • Hupie
    Offline / Send Message
    Hupie polycounter lvl 12
    I mainly refer to the missing (hidden?) option to flip the Y channel of the normal map afterwards. I know I can do this by hand by going into the normal map psd but it would be nice to have this checkbox available after having rendered the base maps once.

QQs2EpX.jpg
  • Synaesthesia
    Offline / Send Message
    Synaesthesia polycounter
    This issue is fixed in 2.0. I just confirmed. :)